Sew boutiquey!

Things that made me smile.....
- finishing this outfit
- an unbelievably relaxing morning
- sticking to my guns
- a picnic dinner with the kids
- reading Winnie The Pooh as a bedtime story.

This week is really turning out to be great.  Yes, I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday, and yes I was not nice, but I know most other mothers have been there too.  The kids have a way of .......well you know......driving us crazy.  I sat down with both of them, and we tried to reach an agreement, however it did not last long.  Today they got in trouble again.  I am just taking their privileges away day by day.  Today we did not go to a playmate, and tomorrow there will be no tv.  The kids have to learn to respect this house, this family and my stuff.  

Other then that, I am making sure that no matter what I sew each day.  I am having a blast.  I really wanted to sew and not clean, and I am doing it.  Of course, the plan was that I spent the afternoons with the kids and clean the house at the same time, but ....haha...there has not been very much cleaning going on.  Oh well....I will take a day and make sure I get the house clean sometime this week.  So tada.....I finished the pants this morning....and now this beauty is finished.  I plan on selling it in my shop, and will list it first thing tomorrow morning.  It is a size 3T.  I love the colors.  It is perfect for a spring/summer outfit.  Everything is made out of 100% cotton, and the fabric I used for the pants is a crinkly white poly/cotton blend.  It is great for pants.  It never wrinkles.  Perfect for the summer weather.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

 

0 comments:



All content 2009
Blogger design by Splendid Sparrow