Garden Beauty

It seems as if we are spending every lovely moment in this gorgeous dry weather.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot imagine spending these moments inside the house.  Whether I am walking with my girlfriends, sitting on the computer, playing ball with the kids I am outside at the moment.   It will end soon, and I want to take full advantage of every sunny moment.  It is a positive thing. ❤  The kids love dragging every meal outside as if we added a new playroom to the house.  These are all the new Target details I added to the terrace.  They are so pretty.  Tomorrow I am hoping to finish some pajama bottoms for Nicolas, and have a sewing day all to myself.  I hate to even mention it, because I don't want to jinx myself.


------------ ♥♥♥♥ ---------------


Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

 

0 comments:



All content 2009
Blogger design by Splendid Sparrow