Happy Easter Dress

We are almost there.  I am almost finished with this dress.  It is beautiful, but the last minute changes I am about to make will make it even better.  I had to get her to try it on for a last minute fitting.  So why not take pictures right?

The front V-neck is a bit too open for me, and the dress is somewhat big for her scrawny little shoulders, but I have an idea on how to fix that.

The material is from the Nicey Jane collection, and I absolutely love it.  The quality is beautiful and the print is charming.

I love the fact that the skirt is cut on the bias and not gathered.  It lies so much nicer on the body.

My personal favorite shot.  My little devil being herself.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

 

0 comments:



All content 2009
Blogger design by Splendid Sparrow