Love is in the air.....or is that Spring....

Things that made me smile today....
- My UPS package that arrived this morning......shhhhhhh.....it is an early birthday gift
- an email from DH that he will be arriving a day early
- a fantastic book - DEAR JOHN
- bumping into a dear friend this afternoon
- watching Nicolas play with a good friend
- Patterns from Figgy arriving today.

What a day!  I am thrilled that DH will be arriving tomorrow.  So much so that I have not slept a wink in the last three nights.  So last night I made the mistake of starting a book called Dear John.  WOW.  What a book.  I spent three hours reading it until I finished the entire book.  It was great.  It was lovely.  I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  I cannot wait to see the movie now.  It was such a great love story.  Just what I needed to settle my heart for the day.  

I had to stay home and wait for an early Birthday gift to arrive.  I cannot say what it is yet, but it was nice and kept me busy for the rest of the day.  I had hoped to get some sewing done, but I cannot concentrate on anything, so why bother.  It felt great to just relax all day, and take some "me" time.  

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

 

0 comments:



All content 2009
Blogger design by Splendid Sparrow